How to connect to the API
Once you have setup your account you are ready to do your first authenticated connection.
In this section, we propose you to proceed manually step by step to your first connection. Then, you will be able to adapt your system to call the Cdiscount Marketplace API.
The choices available to you
You have the choice between 2 connection options, either you choose to delegate the management of your flows to an integrator, or you manage your flows yourself.
You want to delegate
If you choose to use a flow integrator, you can consult the page of our partners here to find yours.
Manage your own flows:
You want to generate your own feeds, find below the tools necessary to install your environment.
Also find a special section for the SDK and retrieve in our github
For install postman you do download it here and just follow step next
Add Your new Collection
Once installed, you must go to new and add a new collection
Add new request
A Request to the token
- Specify the URL of the token generator : https://sts.cdiscount.com/users/httpIssue.svc/?realm=https://wsvc.cdiscount.com/MarketplaceAPIService.svc
- In the tag Auth choose type Basic Auth and set up your login/Password
- Send your request
- Get your valid token
B Request to the method call
- Choose Post and add the url https://wsvc.cdiscount.com/MarketplaceAPIService.svc
- Add in the tag Headers the key Content-Type with Value text/xml and Key SoapAction and Value the url for call method you need. For example http://www.cdiscount.com/IMarketplaceAPIService/GetSellerInformation
- In the Tag Body choose raw format and paste your call API
For install SoapUI you do download it here and just follow step next
Add new Soap project
Once installed, file new Soap project with url https://wsvc.cdiscount.com/MarketplaceAPIService.svc?wsdl for prod environnement
Add new project to generate token
- Add new Project Rest and fill the URL https://sts.cdiscount.com/users/httpIssue.svc/?realm=https://wsvc.cdiscount.com/MarketplaceAPIService.svc
- In the Request 1 in the tag Auth choose Authorization Add new Authorization and type Basic
- Renseign your login-api, the password, choose Autenticate pre-emptively and send